PPOP is always looking for more people to get involved. Don’t hesitate to call or e-mail us if you are interested or if you have any questions.
Or, complete a volunteer application (make sure to specify you wish to volunteer for the Portland location).
There are lots of different things you can do to help out with PPOP:
- Donate to PHRA!
- Join us on our bicycle outreach or fixed site
- Help prepare supplies (bagging cottons, cookers, tourniquets)
- Drive for us! We need people to help drive to Seattle and to the Goodwill bins for our clothes.
- Promote us! Put up flyers (download some from our Facebook flyers album), outreach to spread the word about our site in St. Johns, help us make connections and establish partnerships with other organizations
- Raise money for us! We are always looking for benefits or fundraising drives
- Set up a sock-collection bin at your work-site or community space
- YOUR IDEA HERE – do you have any idea for us? Or a way to help? We want to know!